NeuOra Microeuticals, LLC ("Company" or "we") respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.neuora.com/ (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- On this Website or the mobile version of this Website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party, any social media platform or otherwise; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
We collect this information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, zip code, age, gender, telephone and e-mail ("Personal Information").
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our updates about news and promotions or requesting further services or assistance. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or have an issue with an order.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website, including billing and shipping addresses, credit card number, expiration date, CCV number, and card holder name (“Financial Information”).
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include Personal Information. The collection of this statistical data helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Third Party Analytics. Google Analytics and other third parties services provide web analysis service. Google, for example, utilizes the data collected to track and examine the use of the Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google or such other third parties may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill and deliver any purchase you make on our Website purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users that does not identify any individual without restriction.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to host our website and data, to process orders or to otherwise support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. This includes, for example, the third party payment processor Shopify, which we use to process credit card payments on the Website.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
California Privacy Rights; Do Not Track Notice
To the extent we are subject to California laws, at this time, our Website currently does not respond to “do not track” signals or other similar browser settings. We also currently do not track our customers’ Personal Information over time and across third-party websites, and we do not knowingly permit third parties to collect any Personal information from our Website unless you directly provide it to us and we provide it to them with your consent.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
We have implemented measures that are designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls, either by us or our third party service providers which is Shopify.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. We urge you to be careful about entering information on public computers or on public networks.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to or stored on our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.